Job Description :
• Assist in development of marketing collateral, integrated e-mail & direct mail campaigns and social Media
• Plan and execute email marketing and digital advertising, track and measure performance, create and
manage content for social media platforms
• Design, maintain and upload new products information to the website
• Monitor and oversee company’s presence on social media
• Manage mass market communication, including mailing list, newsletter, sales promotion tools etc
• Create high-quality design for marketing collateral (e.g., graphics, presentation, brochures and banners).
• Coordinate all marketing administration functions such as follow up on customer leads, compilation of all
• To source for prospective new customers as well as to service existing allocated customers.
Job Requirements :
• Minimum Recognized Diploma
• Knowledge of content management system, email marketing systems, digital marketing / e-commerce support,
search engine optimization, google analytics
• Proficient in Adobe design software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication skills
• Proactive and a team player
Interested candidates are invited to send your cover letter and resume to Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
We apologize that we will only respond to shortlisted candidates. Thank you for applying.